Well here is the latest on my progress,
- The oil and filter has been changed (first oil since 2015 when I started this project)
- Added some carb cleaner to the fuel, cause after the tune up it wasn’t running great and was missing
- Static tuned it up… I need to get me a strobe light to fine tune it…
- Took it out for a longer spin and still not right, so back to the garage
- Checked the wiring and found #1 not firing
- Dug out some old wires and plugs
- Replaced the plug first to troubleshoot and it fixed my issue,
- Took it for another spin and yes! I got my 46 ponies back 😉
So, things are looking good, time to go on a really long cruise tomorrow. It’s been a long time and a lot of work, so I think I deserve it.
But first, gotta tighten up the clutch cable a little more. I’m sure there will be a few more tweaks yet.
#BadManxBuggy Bri @ http://www.BadManxBuggy.com